Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A PRAYER OF A YOUNG MAN IN TIME OF C-19

Eco-Connect'20

[PRAYER OF A YOUNG PERSON]

Jesus, I am still young,
I have passed childhood and am struggling to be an adult.
Often I am mixed up.
Lord help me to sort myself out.
Often I am pulled in many directions,
Lord, help me to follow you.
Remember you said “I am the Way the Truth and the Life”

Lord, You went through these turbulent years of growth.
You had to struggle to become the man for all people. You were once young as I am now and I have no cause to be afraid. Lord teach me

- What to love
- Who to love
-How to love

I tell you straight, lord, sometimes I just want to be with it,
to attract attention, to have plenty of money, to have a good time, to have influence and popularity. Get a grip on me, lord, and I will do my best.

[Making decisions]

Lord, I am about to make an important decision and the day before me is charged with uncertainty. Enable me to sense Your presence and to feel Your undergirding power. To be assured of Your guiding concern. Amen

© Don J. B Nyamunga
Girimori Catholic Parish - Kericho

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVING LIFE TO THE NEW UNDERSTANDING OF EVANGELIZATION ( Evangelii Gaudium)

      II LEZIONE   1. Finalità di EG: dare vita ad una nuova tappa evangelizzatrice 1.1. Avendo presente la tematica sviluppata ...