Sunday, October 29, 2017

THE LAST WORD

THE LAST WORD

Let me weigh in here. I'm a Kenyan, born in Kenya, enjoying Kenyan air like you or any other Kenyan under the sun. "Sisi zote twastahili kuishi humu inchi ya Kenya"...(we are all entitled to live in this country)

People are shot, killed, maimed and then someone, somewhere is philosophising over it. It's sin and unchristian to even think about it.

If we have to embrace people from Nyanza, great lake region of Kisumu, let's come out of our comfort zones of pesa nane Political analysis and meet, console, comfort berieved families.

Patriotism teaches that once your enemy is down you don't shoot, you don't raise a crowd weapon on him or her.

The military are not in Kisumu to provide border security, to hunt for Alsaabab or terrorists. They can't release their might and uncothness to some Kenyans to subject them into slaves to submit, make them wash their faces with ashes, killing children and shoot to kill orders, whether they come from above, below or from wherever.

Let's sober and somber for the lose of lives of our brothers and sisters who are being killed because of sham elections, which have made foolery of our very selves and to be seen as backward in the eyes off the so called  international community which is turning itself into business community.

These ambassadors have to also admit that they too have issues to deal with in their own backyards, they are not clean, their hands have blood on them.

I'm Kenyan, I didn't vote and be sure I will not vote over the graves of my brethren killed. Actually IEBC should deregister me.

People are mourning, what you need to do now is to comfort them, not to tell them to keep law and order. Let it be made clear, that If the law doesn't protect me, give me sense of belonging, I don't need to obey that law, it's well printed in moral design of tenets. Google it and read for yourself.

I owe this country the will to obey the law, but the country too owes me proper constitutional guideline/ manual of my human right.

I protest the killings of our brothers in Nyanza and great lake region. My blood is not written in there Luo, kalenjins, Kikuyu, lughya but Kenyan and I have a right as any other Kenyan to live on this land so blessed and endowed. Kenya is for all unless you feel like drawing Luos into Lake Victoria.

Luos came from Bar-el-gazeel...you can't drawn him or her unless you first shoot a Luo, which the State is out full throttle to cleanse Luos.

Do I sound alarmist and according to whose view point. If you are disgusted about my last word, jipe shunguli!!!!!

If you have not been bulleted it doesn't mean you will never, a stray bullet will hit you and life will be cut short, or remain bedridden for a very very very long time. Let's shelf our hypocrisy and embrace brotherhood, fraternity.

Dialogue will come later and you don't force it, but for now, can the State allow Kisumu, Bugoma, Homa Bay, siaya people burry their dead, the dead can't vote. They are dead.#thelastword

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVING LIFE TO THE NEW UNDERSTANDING OF EVANGELIZATION ( Evangelii Gaudium)

      II LEZIONE   1. Finalità di EG: dare vita ad una nuova tappa evangelizzatrice 1.1. Avendo presente la tematica sviluppata ...